Friendly Bible Study – 7th of each month at 7.30 pm on Zoom
Please email email@example.com for the Zoom link
Open to all members and attenders of Staffordshire Quakers
Julian Meetings – 10.30am on every 2nd Tuesday of the month at Stafford Meeting House
Ecumenical groups for silent Christian contemplative prayer.
Contact Maggie on 01785 859398 for more information.
Alfie’s Walks – 1pm on every 4th Sunday of the month
Meet at Milton Common for a picnic lunch followed by a walk or just for the picnic. Please bring your own picnic lunch.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
In memory of Alfie who used to lead the walks.
Staffordshire Quaker Newsletters and other news
Staffordshire Quaker Newsletter – June 2023
- Come In – Open Day at Stafford Meeting House by Gayle Yeomans (Stafford Meeting)
- Excerpts from the funeral of Joan Holland, co-founder of Stone Meeting
- Uttoxeter and Burton Meeting and Churches Together – Cath Hayes (Uttoxeter Meeting)
- Quaker Life Representative Council: An Insiders View – Stephen Petter (Wolverhampton Meeting)
- What is my religion? – Helen Buckroyd (Lichfield Meeting)
- Faith in Practice: Ukraine – Some questions from Quaker Peace and Social Witness and some suggestions of possible interventions by John Nichols (Wolverhampton Meeting)
- Faith in Practice: Asylum – Staffordshire Quakers join counter-protesters in support of asylum seekers housed at Cannock hotels
- Can nature recover from us – Gayle Yeomans (Stafford Meeting)
- Relishing a Fallow Day and the Art of Pottering – Kate Passey (Stafford Meeting)
- Stafford Welcomes Refugees – Maureen Alecock (Stafford Meeting)
Staffordshire Quaker Newsletter – February 2023
- Trees of Faith – David Morgan (Stafford Meeting)
- Bob Dew, 1941-2022 – Funeral Address
- A Long Remembered Sunday – Bob Dew (Stafford Meeting) an article from 2000 Stafford Meeting Newsletter
- Christmas 2022 – Peter Ramsdale (Stoke Meeting) reflections on his Christmas day visit to Farfield Quaker Meeting House, near Ilkley, West Yorkshire.
- Glimpse – a poem by Sandra Chambers (Stafford Meeting)
- Why do I need to own books? – Helen Buckroyd (Lichfield Meeting)
- Reaching Out: The Quaker Service Memorial – John Babb (Wolverhampton Meeting)
- Quaker Links with Christianity and Other Faith Groups – Stephen Petter (Wolverhampton Meeting)
- Quaker Life Representative Council – Stephen Petter (Wolverhampton Meeting)
- Sustainable Palm Oil, it’s not simple – Gayle Yeomans (Stafford Meeting)
Browse our news archive for more